Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dare to Dream



In one of my goal searching/setting sessions I was faced with this:
If you knew beyond the shadow of the doubt that it will become true,
somehow I came out with this tough one:

Influnce Humanity to live justly in prosperity, including the lead for godly people.

Now this sounds very optimistic and "larger than life" statment let alone a human goal. I guess the idea is to eventually induce "realistic goals". I still do not recall the moment of inspiration that made me write so. Dare to Dream.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Jane said...

I often find your posts to be quite philosophical and sometimes totally over my head. Are you a poet? Philosopher?

3:12 AM  
Blogger LouLou said...

Jane,

Philosopher?Yes he is. But poet we didn't know before:)

7:11 AM  
Blogger Al Sharief said...

Hey, Stop it gals ...
I'm neither a philosopher nor a poet!?>G!

If you care to understand some thing that it is over your head,
Just simply please ask & I may (or may not) be able to clarify.

When I dared to dream to influnece humanity to live justly in prosperity... It was indeed overwhelming & I wished I came with some thing that is much less grand than that. Simply I could recall the moment I came up with that, I may well be able to modify a bit and really work on it...
No overthehead stuff is intended..:))

4:55 PM  
Blogger Al Sharief said...

Simply If I could recall....

5:01 PM  
Blogger Wonderer said...

Nice words but are they really applicable??

9:48 PM  
Blogger Mai said...

All I have to add to this is, in the words of the great Ray Charles:

And the dreams that you dare to dream,
Really do come true..

"Over the rainbow"

I really believe in this, so dream on boys n girls.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home