Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Robert Bly and True Men




I want to talk about Robert Bly.

But Now I want to remember David Whyte and about Faith


I want to write about faith,
aboutتthe wayتthe moon rises
over cold snow, night after night
ت
faithfulت even in its fading from fullness,
slowly becoming the last curving and impossible
sliver of light before the final darkness
ت
but I have no faith myself,
I do not give it the smallest entry
ت
let this then, my small poem, like a new moon,
slender and barely open,
be the first prayer that opens me to faith.


With Faith I'll write next of Iron John and Robert Bly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mai said...

thanks for this.. with faith, i'll wait for your next post.

5:01 PM  
Blogger tota said...

Happy Ramadan :)

11:03 PM  
Blogger tota said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Al Sharief said...

Same to you tota :)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home