Sunday, September 25, 2005

Fall - LIVE & LET DIE , No Bee




It's almost officially fall. It's when trees nolonger need the leafs. or it's when trees lose the leafs and they become leafless due to the autumn wind. Depending on what way you look at it. Both states are related and belong to mother Nature & it's Business. Dead leafs and only(look like)dead trees, but actually alife. Not too many bees at fall times I guess

"Live And Let Die"

I still need to finish the "Stingen Bee" story. I did finish it allright. I mean the Bee. Even after it was supposed to die on It's own.

Kill It. Kill It.

I shouted to M at the moment of panic, right after the attack. My panic I mean.
I learned later that the Bee Knew, it's going to die. M said that too. But My fear of another "stick" was real. My demand to Kill it was serious. M started to hit on it with a slipper. Missed twice. Finally M stepped on it. It was very dead then.
May be they die after they sting, because they do not want to live as useless bees.

As for my panic, I still do not remember what I was doing with the other hand. I tried hard,but in vain!? I only remenber trying to save it with the white napkin. Then throwing the napkin to the floor. What if it was poisonous? I thought. Should I call medic? I was only trying to save it. May be it did not want to be saved!
May be it was chasing it's mirror image in the bathroom mirror? gave up & decided to sting someone & die. Dunno & will never Know.

What I know is how quickly I was transformed to a Bee Killer, just after one sting!?! It was a sad moment. so much for live & let live, It was clear Live & let Die. Basic Instinct. Obvious Lack of knowledge on how to save a Bee? All symbolic but so real at the same time. Try to extrapolate that to other things we do in our life. To other living things, to the environment, and to ourselves.

Gun'N Roses....
"Live And Let Die"
When you were young
and your heart was an open book
You used to say live and let live
you know you did
you know you did
But if this ever changin
in which we live in
Makes you give in and cry
Say live and let die
Live and let die

3 Comments:

Blogger Wonderer said...

when it comes to insects, I prefer, Live & let die:)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Just Jane said...

Don't be too hard on yourself...your intentions were good but instinct takes over once attacked. I can't think of anyone that would have behaved otherwise once stung.

2:42 AM  
Blogger tota said...

i like that first paragraph of your post :)

it's a great sense of writting

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home